05 Jul Let’s Talk For A Minute
Let’s Talk For A Minute
It’s your job, rather your mandate from God, that you teach your children the Bible. Deuteronomy 6:4-9 says,
“…The commandments I give are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children
. Talk about them when you sit at home….”
It’s not as hard as you think to teach your children the Bible.
- Think you’re not capable, you are!
- Think you don’t have time, you do!
- Think it will be boring for your kids, it won’t!
was created to make learning the Bible easy and fun for both you and your kids. Make two small investments.
- Your time – about 10 mins a day
- Your money – Bible Blast at Home package
That’s all you need make a lasting impact in the lives of your kids. God’s Word will become the foundation your kids will grow up on. And you will have fulfilled the command from God, “Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home….”