In an effort to improve our service to churches and individuals, Bible Blast is updating its return policy.
- Bible Blast items considered for refund must be returned within 10 days of purchase.
- Director’s Manual and Director’s Materials CD are NOT refundable and no credit will be given for these items in exchange for other items.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all returned items.
- The refund will be given via PayPal after items have been inspected and approved.
- The shipping cost will not be refunded.
- If you need to return something because of a mistake we have made, you will receive full credit and re-stocking fee will be waived.
- We will not accept returned items that arrive C.O.D.
- If your items meet the requirements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information-
- Your church name and address
- Your account number
- Invoice number
- Quantity (package or individual items)
- Reason for returning item
- Name of contact person
Once email has been received, All the above information will be reviewed and if the return meets our requirements as listed above, a return address will be emailed to you.